Archives for December 2013
Sometimes people need to embed the belief. Write it out 100 times … a day.
You can be – joining this comprehensive course will increase your chances exponentially.
Just a quick note to let you know that the super super Sale Price on The Write Plan Writer 12 month Course ends Monday.
I’ve joined this new group and it’s shaping up to be the key to me achieving my writing goals next year. Best part is, it’s just starting, so, by getting in on the ground floor you get to ride the lift all the way 🙂 Here’s what’s included…
- a year-long, comprehensive, self-paced training course covering the elements one needs to learn to become a successful, money-making writer.
- designed to help every writer accomplish his or her writing, publishing, and sales goals.
- whether you’re new to writing or you’ve been at it for awhile, you’ll gain access to customizable exercises, planning guides, and information, so you can start new projects, finish up those that need to be completed, and branch out into other areas to position yourself to earn more with your writing.
- suited to writers of fiction or nonfiction or for people like me who do plenty of both!
- eBooks, articles, short fiction, PLR, reports, print books, microfiction, information products: this group helps you lay the proper foundation for success no matter your goal.
- the pace at which you work, and the writing stretches you choose to take are up to you, but the aim is going to be to push yourself to become a better writer who’s more proficient at getting the writing, marketing, and selling done.
In addition to the course you get to play, be stimulated by, and inspire people just like you – a really helpful support forum comes with the course – and we’re all about friendly collaboration.
This IS a paid group and it’s definitely worth grabbing the special entry fee while the sale is on – the sale ends Monday.
I’m in! I so need the guidance, support and accountability as well as the tools from this group to make my dreams come true. Join me?
(by the way, if you do join from my referral links above I may receive a few bucks to fund my writing)
Amazon has been besieged over the recent year or two by authors trying to ‘game’ the system. A number of marketers have been promoting hacks and methods that are reminiscent of the techniques used to game Google, such as keyword stuffing. Why? The methods succeeded in pushing your books up the rankings, gaining more visibility and more sales. When something works, people jump on the bandwagon and the methods get overused.
Like Google, Amazon is awake to these tricks and is cleaning out its bookshelves of books it believes may be using such tricks.
The unintended consequence is that ‘good’ authors and publishers get caught in the crossfire.
See what’s at play in this article, and the updated one, then review descriptions for any books you have on Amazon.