Writing is a lonely world at times. Sure there’s coffee, and the cat. But few of your friends or family “get” the pursuit of expression and the need to put pen to paper (or finger to keyboard).
I’ve found and joined a new group that is shaping up to be the key to me achieving my writing goals next year. Best part is, it’s just started so by getting in on the ground floor you get to ride the lift all the way 🙂 Here’s what’s included…
- a year-long, comprehensive, self-paced training course covering the elements one needs to learn to become a successful, money-making writer.
- designed to help every writer accomplish his or her writing, publishing, and sales goals.
- whether you’re new to writing or you’ve been at it for awhile, you’ll gain access to customizable exercises, planning guides, and information, so you can start new projects, finish up those that need to be completed, and branch out into other areas to position yourself to earn more with your writing.
- suited to writers of fiction or nonfiction or for people like me who do plenty of both!
- eBooks, articles, short fiction, PLR, reports, print books, microfiction, information products: this group helps you lay the proper foundation for success no matter your goal.
- the pace at which you work, and the writing stretches you choose to take are up to you, but the aim is going to be to push yourself to become a better writer who’s more proficient at getting the writing, marketing, and selling done.
This IS a paid group and it’s definitely worth grabbing the special entry fee while the sale is on.
I’m in! I so need the guidance, support and accountability as well as the tools from this group to make my dreams come true. Join me?
(by the way, if you do join from my referral links above I may receive a few bucks to fund my writing)